(1) By the snorting chargers (war horses)
(2) striking sparks [with their hooves]
(3) and raiding by [early] morning,
(4) so they leave a trail of dust
(5) as they dash into the middle of the troops with it;
(6) Man is ungrateful to his Lord!
(7) He himself [acts] as a witness to that;
(8) and is quite passionate in his love of wealth.
(9) Does he not realize that when whatever [lies] in graves is tumbled out,
(10) and whatever is on [people's] minds is checked up on,
(11) their Lord will be Informed about them on that day?