Is it possible to send someone else to do Hajj on behalf of the deceased instead of his son?


My father died last year. He intended to go to Hajj this year. My question is can I send some other person to do Hajj on his behalf. Does that person need to be a relative? What about sacrifice (qurban) performed during Hajj. Would that need to be in father’s name or the other person’s name.